Stellar airdrop procedures
Have you heard of the stellar airdrop that is worth $20 monthly? If no, then fasten your seatbelt and get ready for this cruise.
It’s nice to be back with another interesting way for you to earn some free cryptocurrency. This post will focus on the stellar airdrop and guide you on the step by step procedures on how to get it.
Without wasting more of your time, let’s get the ball rolling.
Don’t forget to stop by our Airdrop Category for recent updates on verified airdrops out there.
Read More: Telegram releases source code for TON blockchain
Requirements for the stellar airdrop
There are certain things you must put in place before taking part in the airdrop. Below is a list of some of the most important things that will help you claim your share of the stellar airdrop.
- A keybase account.
- Your email account.
- A binance wallet if you want to partake in the monthly staking airdrop for holding Stellar.
- A GitHub or Hacker news account.
- A stellar wallet.
- Note: not all of them are compulsory, read the procedures to know the one that best suits you.
Read More: Samsung collaborates with Klaytn to launch a special version of the Galaxy S10
Procedures on how to get your share of the XLM airdrop
Since you have all the items that concern you, kindly follow the steps below to claim your share of the XLM airdrop.
If you had an account with keybase prior to the airdrop announcement, there are chances that you might have been airdropped the token already. In this case, all you need to do is to Log into your keybase account and activate your stellar wallet to claim your $20.
For new users, i.e people that previously had no keybase account, kindly visit the Keybase site by clicking on this LINK.
- Sign up with your email address
- Set a strong password and login thereafter.
- Once you are in, select the app store that services your device and download the keybase application from there.
- After installation of the application, launch the app and sign in with the account information that you earlier created.
- Once you log in, you will get a message that reads “ starting from September 9, keybase will divide 100,000,000 XLM (Stellar Lumens) among qualified keybase users, every month.”
- Click on the Join airdrop just below the write-up and follow the given procedures on the screen.
- Read and accept their terms and conditions. Your stellar account will be created.
- In other to qualify for the airdrop, you need to have joined keybase before 9/9/2019 or link a GitHub or hacker news account that was created before 9/9/2019.
- You also have to add 3 active devices or paper keys.
Read More: Atletico de Madrid to release fan token
Steps to get 3 paper keys
- Click on the home button.
- Click on device.
- Select the ‘add a device or paper key’.
- Click on “create paper key”.
- Copy the phrase safe and complete the process.
- Repeat the process until you have added three paper wallets.
Read more: Three Best DApps Platforms Weekly Overview
Steps to connect your Github
- Click on the profile button.
- Select edit profile.
- Select Prove with Github.
- Copy the given text, scroll down and click on create public gist.
- It would open GitHub in your browser, kindly paste the text and create the public gist.
- Head over to the keybase application and click verify.
- Once you have done that, you are good to go. Head back to the airdrop pop up at the home screen.
- Click join again
- Check if you are eligible, it should come back green.
- Select join airdrop. You should get a green message saying “You’re in. The next Lumens airdrop will show up in your default wallet account.”
This airdrop is continuous for the next 20 months.
Read More: Common mistakes in cryptocurrency
Read More: Cryptocurrency Wallet: Types And Functions