Justin Sun has made known his criteria for voting any Steemit Witness with his acquired 70 million Steem. There has been a lot of controversies surrounding the recent acquiring of Steemit.com from Ned by Justin Sun.
In a new Saga that came up today, Justin made a post on steampeak on all the questions that must be answered by any Steemit Witness that want His vote. He made it clear that He intends to vote for steemit witnesses that cares for the community and have a good heart.
Below are the criteria he stated:
“The witnesses I vote for need to upgrade to 22.5 hard fork.
Request opinion to witnesses
- Are you willing to believe the sanctity of private property or do you just want to take innocent people’s hard earned money under toxic “consensus”?
- Are you willing to shorten the SP power-down period to 3-7 days from the current period?
- Are you willing to remove the down-voting policy of STEEM blockchain?
- Are you willing to introduce smart contracts into the STEEM block chain?
- Are you willing to keep a good relationship with prestigious exchanges and increase our STEEM token value or do you just want to fuck them?
- Are you willing to protect the rights of the community members or do you just want to hurt and destroy those you disagree with?
- Are you willing to support Steemit, Inc. in accomplishing their job to increase our token value or do you just want to stab them in the back for your own interest?
- Are you willing to increase STEEM token value that benefits the whole community or do you only care about your own interest and don’t give a fuck about the real community?
- Are you willing to welcome new investors in the future and include everyone into our community or do you just want to fuck those new investors, freeze their investment and kick them out?
- Are you willing to always stick to the truth or will you just spread rumors to generate misunderstandings in the community and poison our community culture?
- Do you like Justin Sun or you just want to fuck him?”
The post has witnessed a lot of mixed reaction from the existing witnesses and community members.
Read the full post here.
Also, remember that the official Steemit blog published an article on its page that they tagged “An Open Letter to the Community – HF22.5.” A lot of updates about the new takeover were addressed there.
Know more about Cryptocurrency, blockchain technology and the happenings in the industry by visiting our Crypto Updates category.
Feel free to stop by our Airdrop Category to stay updated with the latest verified airdrops in the cryptocurrency world.
Read our crypto-related reviews by visiting our Review category