It is a pleasure to bring you another free way to earn cryptocurrency through the CoinDeal airdrop. This post will take you through the whole process of claiming this cool CoinDeal airdrop that is otherwise known as the CDL Airdrop.
Before we continue, feel free to stop by our Airdrop Category to stay updated with the latest verified airdrops in the cryptocurrency world.
Read more: Cryptocurrency Wallet: Types And Functions
Requirements for the CoinDeal Airdrop
The CoinDeal airdrop sounds enticing although it has some requirements that are necessary before you can claim the CoinDeal airdrop. Below are some of the requirements for the CoinDeal Airdrop:
- A functioning Email address for registration purposes.
- A working phone number for verification purposes.
- A valid ID card for KYC purposes.
- An Internet-enabled phone, your time as well as your brain should be enough to see you through this process.
Read More: Altcoin: Everything You Need To Know
How to claim the CoinDeal airdrop
Since you have all the requirements, I guess it’s time we get into the main process. This post will try to be as simple as possible. Follow the steps below to get started on your journey to free CoinDeal token.
- Visit the CoinDeal official website registration page by clicking on this LINK.
- Enter your email in the space provided.
- Enter and confirm your passwords in the given spaces.
- Select your country. It must be the one that issued your ID card.
- Select the ‘Im, not a robot’.
- Click on ‘Create Account’.
- You can skip the above procedures if you already had an account with the CoinDeal platform. All that will be required from you will be to log in.
- Once you have successfully registered your account, you will be asked to add your info.
- Input your Account type (private account or corporate account), your first name, your last name, your country and your phone number. Click on the ‘Send’ button once you are done.
- An activation code will be sent to your phone number, copy and input it in the box provided on the next page.
- Once you’re done with the verification, head over to this LINK to perform your KYC.
- Once you are done with the KYC, Click on the ‘Get Free Tokens’ at the menu bar. Your wallet will be credited with a hundred CDL.
Read More: Common mistakes in cryptocurrency
About Coindeal Exchange
CoinDeal is a cryptocurrency exchange that offers its users a platform to safely trade cryptocurrency.
The company allows its users to vote for new cryptocurrencies that they wish to have on the platform.
Read More: Seoul to introduce its cryptocurrency